Respond with your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
• The .NET programmer must also have at least 8 years of experience in using web/application servers
• Experience with writing simple to moderately complex queries, stored procedures for SQL Server 2005 or higher.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability.
• Preferred: Experience using Kendo UI controls for MVC, using Team Foundation Services for tracking work items, working within Agile methodology.
• Capable of analyzing requirements in Microsoft technologies systems in the field of Planning, development, executing testing cases as per client requirements
• Ability to write test plans, create test cases test data for Microsoft technologies systems
• Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
• Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
• Experience of 2-5 years + in Microsoft technologies systems